Sunday 27 February 2011

A goodie!

I'm very snoopy when it comes to checking out what people have in their wardrobes. Whenever I go into someones room, it's usually the first thing that I do. You can tell so much about a person just from the way it is organised. Mine used to be colour coded, but then I found it much more practical to have it grouped into singlets, tshirts, skirts, maxi skirts, short casual dresses, maxi dresses etc. Slightly OCD but it helps when you are in a rush to get ready. My next big move is to get matching wooden coathangers!

Of course, being this way inclined, I have an absolute field day looking through The Coveteur. It provides us with an insight into the wardrobes of some of fashions' big cheeses. I check it almost every day in the hope that they will have added someone new. Clothes to die for! 











No comments:

Post a Comment