Saturday 14 May 2011

Winter Blues



(Source: Jak&Jil)

When I saw this picture on Jak & Jil the first thing that sprung to mind was this Sass & Bide jumper that I was oogling over in the Bondi Junction store at Easter. Seriously regretting not purchasing it because now I can't seem to get the outfit out of my head! I was kicking myself even more when I saw a post on the Intersection Paddington's blog describing this exact outfit. I know that it isn't the same jumper that the girl in the picture is wearing, but regardless, how perfect is the blue and white stripe plus slouchy comfy jumper combo. Whenever I fall in love with a piece I dream of occasions when I can wear said item. Starting with of course the library (where I am spending the majority of my time these days) where I would look uber chic studying, grabbing a Saturday morning coffee or heading to brunch with a friend. The options are limitless and I would clearly get a lot of wear out of it so the purchase is jusifited. Enough of my rambling. I need to get to the Sass & Bide store ASAP! Let's hope they haven't sold out...

Oh and how convenient that I have a matching nail polish colour. All the better to replicate the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment