Sunday 1 May 2011

Zimmermann 2011/12



















(Source: vogue.com.au)

It's that time of year again! Rosemount Australian Fashion Week kicked off today with Zimmermann. Such an iconic Australian brand. When I saw these images on the Australian Vogue website I was so excited I clicked through them at the speed of light, eager to take it all in. Every time I walk into a Zimmermann store I am guaranteed to fall in love with one of their pieces. This collection is no exception. They've taken a different route to previous collections, focusing more on lighter fabrics and day wear, however have incorporated the lace and floral print work from previous collections. There is something for everyone and their clothes are always flattering to the female figure. I pray to god all of these pieces come into store because they would look so nice in my wardrobe! A round of applause to the Zimmermann sisters for such a fabulous collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment