Friday 27 January 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Come again another day - please!

The novelty of this summer rain is wearing thin. I don't mind a good downpour and of course its excellent for all the farmers doing their thang, but this continual drizzle ... I live in Australia, not the UK! I've managed to absolutely soak every pair of shoes; Mum is distressed because her washing won't dry; someone left the windows of my car slightly ajar so now the interior is sopping wet and has a faint musty wet towel smell about it; and the mosquitos are out in force.

It does however, make for good napping weather - which is not particularly helpful when I've got study to do.

In the meantime, I'll dream about this kind of summer...









(Source: FGR) 

Camilla Rowe by Matt Jones for Elle Spain February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment